Emily is a Crop Scientist. She received her Bachelors from Colorado State University and then received her Master of Science from Washington Statue University. She is currently completing her doctorate at WSU. Emily works as a full-time researcher for the University.
Brendon is a Horticultural Scientist. He received a Masters of Science in Horticulture from Washington State University and is starting his doctoral research next year. He is currently an instructor in the Biological Sciences department at Biola University.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- New Developments in Environmental Science
- New technologies for combating climate change
- How to talk to climate skeptics
- Clean Energy
- GMOs and Genetic Engineering
- The importance of knowing where your food comes from